- Check your Energy Deal: Find out, every year, which tariff is cheapest for you. Call your supplier to discuss your options.
- Switch: Check an accredited independent website to see if you could get your energy cheaper elsewhere. Shopping around could save you hundreds of pounds if you have never switched before.
- Be Energy Aware: Changes in lifestyle to save energy will save money. For example do not leave appliances in stand by.
- Insulate: Insulating cavity walls, topping up loft insulation, installing double glazing and upgrading your boiler could save you good money. You may be able to get a grant. Call 0300 123 1234 to find out which Government funded schemes are available in your area.
- Winter Fuel Payments: Keep warm this Winter. Check for Winter Fuel Allowances.
- Emergency Fuel Debt Relief: Some funding is available to help with fuel bill debt.
- Struggling to pay your Energy Bill
Agencies that can help
Business and Consumer Rights and Responsibilties
supported access to financial services for those in social housing
anyone in food poverty/crisis
Solutions for energy and water saving in the home