The Resettlement Support Service works with single people and families who are deemed vulnerable and due to their vulnerability are at risk of losing their home. We work with people who are aged 18 to 54 on a short term basis (usually around 6 months or less)
We support clients when they move into their new homes and help them maintain their tenancies and achieve independence.
What support is available?
- Assist with rent arrears
- Help with welfare benefits, claims and appeals
- Help manage debts and budgeting
- Support to achieve a healthy lifestyle
- Support in neighbourhood disputes and harassment
- Support to manage chaotic lifestyles
- Assist in liaising with other services
- Signposting to other services
- Support in maintaining and settling into new tenancies
- Preventing Homelessness
Here is our referral leaflet for your information
Kingston, Surrey KT11EU