So, what are we doing to help local people?
CAK are co-leading with JCP on the local partnership work which is being delivered through the kiaa network. We have devised an action plan (click to see more).The kiaa group will monitor the implementation of the plan. This involves:
- sharing ideas and knowledge to help claimants (online discussion board coming to kiaa members website soon)
- shared training (delivered earlier this month by Steve Johnson)
- coordinated campaigning for change (using CAK materials and processes)
- Personal Budgeting support (Money Talks appointments which can be booked by GA staff and at the info centre or via online referrals from JCP)
- Digital Skills support (coming soon and delivered by the same team as bring you MT!)
Fernando and I are working on the possiblity of a short presentation at the JCP on our PBS and Digital Skills support and the option of an outreach session at JCP for a few weeks to help Job Coaches make referrals to us.