Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
following our recent Inclusive Employment Conference, the South London Integration Hub will be hosting
bitesize online ‘lunch and learn’ sessions to assist busy professionals to learn more about inclusive employment.
Join Us for a FREE, online 45-60 minute employer training and best practice session on: Disability as an asset in the workplace
When: 11 December 2023 13:00-14:00
Who: Employers, managers, recruitment managers and supervisors, practitioners, Council officers, training providers,
What: In this session, Laura Summers from Inclusive Employers will be exploring how we can view disability
as an asset in the workplace. The session will cover:
- The legislation and terminology around disability.
- Disability through a new lens
- Understand reasonable adjustments in the workplace.
- Taking steps to build an inclusive environment for disabled people in the workplace
- Explore the role of the managers in supporting disabled colleagues
Cost: ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Click here to join the meeting : Meeting ID: 380 093 293 700 Passcode: qZrFQZ
Please do let us know whether you would like us to send over an invitation for your calendar https://forms.office.com/e/gXWZRN1ZBj
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Integration Hub Team at South London Partnership