Here are some of the headlines from the report:
We want to work together to support local UC claimants
There are several things that we need to address quite quickly such as:
- Communications with potential claimants – how do we make sure that everyone knows this change is happening and how it might affect them?
- Communications between agencies – how do we make sure we all know what agencies do and how they can help local people so that we make good referrals ?
- Shared training – how do we make the best use of scarce resources by sharing training on Uc?
- Shared ideas and updates – how do we make sure that everyone who is involved can quickly and easily share ideas and experiences (online forum and face to face meetings)?
- Campaigning for change – how can we make sure that we gather and share useful info to support evidence based campaigning when this is needed?
The kiaa group will address these and other points and come up with an action plan which we will share with everyone who wants to be involved… watch this space….
If you want to know more about the kiaa group and our discussions – drop me an email and I will keep you up to date.