If you or someone you know needs help to claim Universal Credit – they can phone the national Citizens Advice helpline on 0800 144 8444. We can help people
- get online,
- make an email account,
- set up a UC account,
- go through their claim to do list,
- help with ID verification,
- alternative payment arrangements,
- preparing for monthly payments and
- accessing additional help..
We are running local clinics for people to call in to our office and get help from our dedicated team. People can phone us locally, or the national number, or email us (from our website) or come to our information centre on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday or Friday between 10 and 3.30..